OFR: Man’s burn related to medical oxygen on clothing

A man who was inadvertently exposed to medical oxygen was burned Monday while trying to light a cigarette.According to officials with Ocala Fire Rescue, they responded to reports of a person on fire at 3:47 p.m. Upon arrival at a home in the 1000 block of SW 33rd Avenue, firefighters found a man who had suffered burns when the flame meant to light a cigarette reacted to medical oxygen that had saturated his clothing. The man was transferred to UF Health Shands Hospital in Gainesville. […]

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s